15 Steps//In Rainbows//Radiohead
How come I end up where I started
How come I end up where I went wrong
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
You reel me out and you cut the string
How come I end up where I started
How come I end up where I went wrong
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
How come I end up where I went wrong
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
First you reel me out and then you cut the string
You used to be alright
What happened?
Etcetera Etcetera
Thanks for whatever
Fifteen steps
Then a sheer drop
How come I end up where I started
How come I end up where I went wrong
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
First you reel me out and then you cut the string
First you reel me out and then you cut the string
______________
Mood can be summarised by the song above.
I have been caught up in a cloud of procrastination that I cannot seem to shake off.
It came out of nowhere. Just like that. I started procrastinating. And now i'm feeling the effects. Blah.
Yesterday was terrible. Partly because I was rushing out my elearning homework till 2 a.m. Partly because I left my umbrella in my other bag, which left me caught in the pouring rain for about 20 minutes or so trying to hail a cab outside 3rd lang centre. The aircon in the taxi didn't really help either. When I got home I slept from 7-10 on the sofa, then woke up and slept from 11-9 this morning. Haha.
It came out of nowhere. Just like that. I started procrastinating. And now i'm feeling the effects. Blah.
Yesterday was terrible. Partly because I was rushing out my elearning homework till 2 a.m. Partly because I left my umbrella in my other bag, which left me caught in the pouring rain for about 20 minutes or so trying to hail a cab outside 3rd lang centre. The aircon in the taxi didn't really help either. When I got home I slept from 7-10 on the sofa, then woke up and slept from 11-9 this morning. Haha.
My 3rd lang schedule is really awkward actually. Especially on friday. I end school at 12.45 and wait till 4.30 to have my lessons. Which really isn't very pallatable. That time was spent yesterday chatting with Ernest and Yee Siang one of the exhibition galleries or whatever you call those overhanging glass containers that jut out of the bishan library. Oh and also reading up about alkanes and cracking.
Today was much better, though I was rather exhausted after French at AF. Japanese dinner at a nearby jap restaurant was filling. And now I have a tide of homework with which I have to deal with. Sleeping late tonight (again).
Today was much better, though I was rather exhausted after French at AF. Japanese dinner at a nearby jap restaurant was filling. And now I have a tide of homework with which I have to deal with. Sleeping late tonight (again).
No comments:
Post a Comment