Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sed da Salad Man

Apologies for the random title.

So. It's 8.40 and i'm sitting in front of my computer with absolutely no work to do!
I mean how often do you have a day like that?

Today was normal. But I actually managed to get some good rest the previous night, which is saying something since i've been sleeping at 1 am on average due to extreme procrastination.
Assembly was a talk/performance by a poet who had come from england on an exchange programme. His poems were powerful, but the talk was boring.

I spent 2 hours or so in the library this afternoon out-cold. I had meant to revise some physics (my weakest science) but I ended up dosing off in one of the secluded compartments behind the bookshelves.

Progress report grades are in the process of being finalised. I've done well for chem (100%), bio (90%), but I screwed up physics (72%) due to my practical which I nearly failed (8/15). Chinese is quite screwed too (low 3.2 but not confirmed). English is a 4.0 (I think), and geogRA is 72%. Oh and SS is quite screwed too.

So stuff I need to work on this term: Chinese, SS, GeogRA, Physics.

For now, the outstanding projects are:
1) Bio Homeostasis Prac.
2) GeogRA [PoG] Assignment
3) ERP2 Book Club Disc.
4) EL/Philo argumentative essay
5) Bio Portfolio
6) SS Social Documentary (vimpt)

Oh and for all S4 guys, it's quite important to start preparing your raffles portfolio that you have to submit at the end of this year.
_____________

1 day a polise constabel come n sed: "u r goin 2 jail 4 makin faces @ da compute"

but i sez no i m not goin 2 jail cause i r sorry 4 my bad deeds n mai mothe wil b hungry if thar iz no ne1 2 feed her so da polise went away.

No comments: