The worst is not over. After the medley of tests in week 8 (including a chinese test which had its main comprehension passage centred around reducing the students' stress levels [/IRONY]), we now face... week 9 and 10.
________________
BioFPS, ELessay, BioPflio, ChemOBA, GeogPoG.
Says the school administration: Don't worry! I'm quite sure the students will be able to cope!
I'm sure. =)
I wonder if the school understands the law of exponential decay?
Wait.
That was a stupid question.
________________
People tell me to take small steps.
"Be patient. Take it easy. Do things one at a time."
What happens if I don't even have the energy to move my legs?
I'm honestly quite tired of this.
________________
On a lighter note, coldplay's 4th LP - Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends - is out!
Tell me that violet hill does not rock [/pun].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment