Thursday, October 30, 2008

HCL O levels

I was ill today so I stayed at home.

Mr. Kwa phoned to tell me my overall GPA and told me to check my marks.

I must say I'm not very pleased with it because I missed 4.0s for a few subjects by 1-2 marks. Plus, German was included. I'm not going to post it here, so if you wish to know, pm me and i'll consider telling you.

Anyway, on to what this post is about: HCL O levels. I've been revising, or at least i've been trying to revise, and I've found that there's either a lot to study, or nothing to study at all, depending on how serious you are about the O levels.

I'm trying to be enthu about Chinese but I can't seem to find the resolve to sit down and memorise lines and lines of 佳句. So for me, there's really very little to study for.

Yes I know my attitude is bad.

No comments: