I know I haven't been posting in a really long time.
Okay... the story so far is that...
I've been generally really busy. Some significant events in RJ life so far involve becoming treasurer of One Earth, organising environment champions (which is some sort of environmental event), as well as making a whole load of new friends!
The atmosphere at RJ is really quite different. Firstly it's because of girls I suppose? And everyone seems to be really hard-working, so you're pressured to work hard too. Secondly, I've realised that if you fall back in terms of work/tutorials, it's really difficult to catch up, unlike in secondary school.
I intend to study really hard in the June holidays, so hopefully i'll keep on task. Oh and not forgetting getting a fair share of fun, like playing tennis and going out with friends.
Speaking of tennis, the other day I went to support the A-div tennis finals (in which RJ managed to secure a double gold!), and I have to say, the RJ players are really quite elite. Perhaps that's why I didn't manage to get in. :(
Anyway, enough for now, back to GP...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment