Tuesday, November 3, 2009

:(

Today is just such a bad day.

Firstly, for some strange reason, I had the feeling today that I don't belong in my class. Undoubtedly, I still have a few close friends in class, but I feel I don't really get along with the rest. Like during recess, I was left feeling so lost as the rest of the people around me chatted merrily away, and I just sat at the canteen table listening to my ipod like a loner. Hopefully this strange feeling will pass.

Secondly, I've realised, or at least, I was struck by how absolutely mediocre I actually am, in terms of academics. I think i'm really really stupid. I put in quite a lot of effort into my work, but it just doesn't show up in the exams. Only time will tell if this is really true.

Thirdly, I keep seeing people who I think I know, or at least I should know. But never once do I say hi or wave to them. It's so awkward, but yet I know that it is only right to acknowledge their presence. I'm such a cold person.

Fourthly, O level HMT. If only I had studied that much harder for last year's paper, I wouldn't have to undertake the tedious task of re-studying it this year. And it turns out, i'm completely and utterly burnt out from studying after promos and I can't study at all. In addition, I haven't touched Chinese in nearly a year, so I have no idea how i'm going to gain back my skills. The problem is that if I don't study for this, I won't get a second opportunity, and I'll also be wasting $50.

Lastly, PW. The absolute bane of my J1 life. Our group item, turns out, doesn't even qualify as one. So i'll have to spend the next few days doing a new one, hence sacrificing more study time for HMT. Thankfully all this will be over soon.

Plus, there are some really silly and trivial things that I know I shouldn't be getting upset over, but I can't help playing them over and over again in my mind. Life is full of so many little ironies.

Maybe I should stop thinking so much, and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...



So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk
And you feel like you're going where you've been before
You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored
Nothing's really making any sense at all, let's talk
Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk.

No comments: