2012 was good. Better than I expected, anyway.
I was expecting a movie which you would go in to the cinema and be entertained and then leave without much of an impression. I was wrong. Maybe because I haven't watched a movie on a big screen for a really long time, or maybe it was because of the incredible fx, or maybe the movie was just well directed. If anybody reads this, go watch it! It's well worth your money, both in terms of entertainment, and in movie time (153mins).
On a related note, could a galactic alignment really exponentially increase the magnitude and frequency of solar flares? And could that really lead to a polar reversal?
More here: http://survive2012.com/index.php/galactic-alignment.html
-
Health Mapping Excercise was fun!! And really meaningful too. First of all, I'm really happy that our group persevered til the end even though many groups had already left, so we managed to 'health-map' 14 houses in total, 4 more than the next group. Also, our group was mega efficient, so we managed to do much more than other groups (potentially preventing the onset of heart disease in the 14 houses that we visited!!!)
So well done group! :)
Secondly, I realised how lucky I am to have parents who are particular about order and cleanliness in the house. Some of the flats we visited were almost impassable, with mountains of cushions, chairs and stale mattresses.
-
Attachment starts tomorrow!
I'm feeling a little apprehensive since I don't know what to expect, but I suppose this is a good opportunity to assess if my interest in Medicine is justified.
Speaking of working attire, my dad bought me some leather shoes from Clarks today, which according to the (very enterprising and enthusiastic) salesman, are good for walking in, but cannot be used to play tennis (a no brainer).
White long sleeved shirt. Check. Long black pants. Check. Leather shoes. Check.
All ready to go.
Hopefully the next two weeks will be enjoyable (barring DELF B2).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment