What a long while it has been.
Really lost track of time since the last time I posted. It's as if the first 6 weeks of the term passed in normal speed, and from the 7th week onwards time went into hyperspeed. Got lost in a flurry of distractions, commitments and studies.
And now one third of JC2 is over.
The best part is that it's only term 1 and life has already been so busy. I really don't want to imagine what life will be like when we reach prelims.
I really don't want JC2 to pass me by that fast. It's my last year in a rafflesian institution, anyway, and I want to make the best out of it by having ample fun yet improving my grades.
-
On the bright side, CTs are over!! I will reserve my comments till I get the results back, though.
It's time to regroup, rejuvenate, and redeem for term 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment