Long time no blog.
Busy period now, so I am temporarily relieving myself from the stresses of studying by blogging at my sister's computer.
What happened to my computer then?
I pulled out the power cable, locked it somewhere; took my desktop and keyboard and put it below my table. I also convinced myself that I wouldn't be able to turn on the computer by relentlessly pressing the power button - to no avail.
I've realised that I can't study at home. So for the next week I'm going to study in the library after school until the library closes - that is - 9pm. I've also realised, to a certain extent, that I won't be able to finish revising all my stuff if I continue working at this rate (i.e. blogging at my sister's computer at nearly 12pm at night). So a few more updates and I will conclude this rather rushed and 'breathless-sounding' post.
Why the rush then?
PROMOS. Yes, that's right. Promotional exams (i.e. if one fails promotionals, one will not be promoted to J2). I'm not so worried about failing, but about getting As for the subjects that I need to take H3. And also about passing econs (one goal which I don't think I can achieve if I don't sit down and mug till I vomit blood and my eyeballs burst and my spleen lyses etc...)
I have 9 days to go, 4 of which are school days. It's time for greater commitment, greater respect for my revision and greater win.
Gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment