Monday, November 16, 2009

Bored ttm

Life is lonely. My parents have gone on a private holiday to China and my sister has gone to Taiwan.

So I sit here at my desktop, wondering what to write about.

Technically, I shouldn't be doing this.

There are a lot of things that need sorting up at the moment - most importantly - my desk. There is also the slight problem of H3 chem, which the lecturers assure + emphasise will be difficult. Also, ISLE and One Earth projects.

Then again, who cares! The academic year ends in less than 9 days, and I have weathered the storm of PW. I'm tired and I need a break soon.

Really looking forward to going to Tokyo this December. There will be NICE food and skiing! And apparently some of my classmates are going around the same time, so I may meet them and that should be quite nice.

-

What makes a person attractive? Appearance? Personality? The X-factor?

I've become so much more aware and conscious of this question this year. But I still haven't found the answer.

(Comments? If anybody actually reads this...)

No comments: