PW is officially over.
When I left the classroom for OP on Thursday, my mind went absolutely blank. A huge load that had been on my mind disappeared for the first time in year. I would never have to think about, touch, nor do a single 'PW thing' again.
Yet, I felt strangely sad. Many unforgettable memories this year had come in the process of doing PW - the 1 a.m. PW hell nights, interacting with my PW group, managing group dynamics, nearly drowning at Labrador Shore, as well as THE night (10pm-5am, 7am - 12pm).
The end of PW also reminded me of how fast this year has really passed. We're no longer J1s faced with the prospect of taking JC life (including PW) on by the horns. We've experienced a whole year of having fun and slogging our butts off in RJC. We've acclimatized, made friends, learnt, and grown in the process... And we are now more ready to face the hurdle of A levels next year.
-
Class outing today was really fun. I had forgotten how fun it was to ice-skate, since the last time I had skated was about 2 or 3 years ago. And I haven't really forgotten all of my skills! The cake that Moses, ZC and I bought for Nicholas was insanely good. But really expensive.
I burnt a huge hole in my wallet today for class outings, so I will scrimp and save for the next 2 weeks or so..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment